During a transport, when something goes wrong, the compensation is calculated according to the rules set out in the "limited liability clause". According to it, goods that are damaged or lost during transport are valued according to their weight, not their value. Therefore, the compensation received in case of damage will in most cases be much lower than the commercial value of the goods.
Cargo insurance covers the full amount of the loss or damage caused during transport and caused by any external factor.
The benefits of cargo insurance include:
- Multi-currency calculation from the value of goods;
- Full compatibility with international financial regulations;
- No bank guarantee is required.
Experience in this field allows us to offer a simplified and easy to manage insurance service:
- An insurance policy designed by our risk management specialists;
- Competitive rates, depending on the type of goods (fragile / non-fragile);
- Coverage for one or more shipments;
- Coverage for high-risk goods and destinations worldwide.
In order for everything to go according to plan, we make sure that the goods arrive in a timely manner, in the best conditions. Insurance is optional, but most often it is indicated for important documents or various fragile goods.
With us, all your products are safe!